Marketing Communications Manager
|Title:||Marketing Communications Manager|
|Location:||Tysons Corner, VA|
Marketing Communications Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
String Real Estate Information Services is a provider of consulting, processing and technology services to mortgage lenders all across the US. The real estate industry in the US is on the rebound. String is well poised to benefit from this exponential growth - we’ve grown over 75% year-on-year for the last two years.
Clients love us. They love our services, and even more so, love our people.
Just one thing: an ace communicator.
If you are a marketing ace, String’s the home for you.
The position objective:
Communicate the story of String to all key audiences via multiple channels.
You will handle all of String’s marketing communication which includes-
- Marketing collateral such as decks, flyers, handouts
- Online content including blog posts, white papers and articles
- KeepInTouch (KiT) programs to nurture key prospect (via email, snail mail, webinars and events
- All of String’s social media activities, with a special emphasis on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Great at writing / creating marketing collateral - decks, flyers, handouts
- Solid writing skills as evidenced by blog posts, articles, white papers, other forums; if you’re witty and pithy, that's a plus
- Created and managed a KeepInTouch program to nurture and manage key prospects; if you did something inventive or creative as part of the KiT program that’s a bonus
- Very adept at social media, especially LinkedIn. You’ve leverage social media to drive towards business success
- Experience producing explainer videos
- Managed web site upgrades/ makeovers
- an awesome marketer
- a crafter of stories, a teller of tales
- superb at execution
- ROI & metrics driven
- a witty and pithy writer
- undaunted by any challenge or obstacle. Your mantra is “If it’s important enough to me, I’ll figure out how to get it done”
- extremely proactive and display unusual levels of initiative in everything you do
- driven to become the best possible professional you can be
- passionate about learning new skills. Today. And for the next 50 years
- looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- remarkably organized
String puts a lot of emphasis on corporate culture and a fit with its core values, which include
- Integrity, above all
- Superb execution; intensely focused on getting things done
- Team spirit; an open & collaborative working style
- Entrepreneurial drive; nimble, flexible, adaptable
- Kaizen; continuous improvement, curiosity and learning
Three to Five years or more of experience in marketing B2B services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Communication
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Slides, MailChimp, Prezi, Video Production, Graphics Design, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- If you also have some experience in the real estate/ mortgage world, that’s a plus!
Why Work Here?You should apply if you want to...
- be more awesome
- have fun doing what you're good at
- work with amazing people that are making a difference
- experience a vertical professional learning curve
- You WILL learn more at String in two years than you have in the last five years. This is based on actual feedback from String’s current employees.
- String provides tremendous opportunities for ambitious professionals to learn, grow and develop.
- Via mentoring, coaching, external workshops and training and on-the-job assignments.
Next steps (Please Read VERY carefully):
Interested? If so, send us a copy of your resume or better still, your LinkedIn profile.
If you can’t provide any of these, send us the most compelling letter you can, which tells us why you’d be a great fit at String. Of course, because attention to detail is so incredibly important in what we do, please use the word "awesome" at least twice in your letter.
We think your accomplishments are much more important than your resume and we’ll read them first.
String is an Equal Opportunity Employer